THE 190 CLUB

May 20, 2013



Five years playing in the field of Wonderland Online and my water priest, ZylverMist, mercifully reached the maximum level of 190 reborn. It was an exhilarating feelings that I could pat myself at the back. We're talking about five years investment of ceaseless training, of abusing my poor computer and of sheer hard works and perseverance. But my cheese...I am glad I did it.

A guild mate once asked me if it has been my goal to reach the number 1 spot on Taurus rank. The answer was a big NO. Looking back, it seems a far fetched possibility to outrank anyone as I remember a few old faces who were considerably high level when I entered the game. Nowhere had it occurred on my mind that I would reach this far.

Created on August 29, 2009, ZylverMist or Mist was my 4rth character. Her name was derived from an old character of mine at Maple Story. She was created purely for fun and I really had no intention of building her up. However, when my best friend vanished without a word from the game during that time, this left my fire, Federica, crippled and without a team to train with. The incident paved way for Mist to become the official water in my main team. Being a water, Mist got the edge of leveling faster than her fire counterpart and the first one of my character to join the league of the reborns.

She was a total unknown to a lot of people since I seldom brought her anywhere other than questings.  When Mist began her steady climb into the top 300 ranks, some losers decided to report her for botting without viable proofs or evidences. I remember getting this pop-up messages from IGG to calculate some mathematical equations...zzz. I wasn't bothered by all this nonsensical reports. As a matter of fact, it escalated my determination to do better in the game and proving to everyone that we can reach level 190 reborn without resorting to cheating.  

At the end of the day, it's not about what you have or even what you've accomplished. It's about what you've done with those accomplishments. Its about who you've lifted up, who you've made better. It's about what you've given back. Despite being just an online game, it is a gratifying feelings knowing you achieved something without harming nor hurting anyone. Thank you all for the word of felicitation and for the great support and encouragement. You all made my day. Until then, have fun and enjoy!