STALKER BE CRAP

Sep 24, 2011


For the outsiders, one might think I am getting paranoid with all this fuss about art thieves. What they didn't know is:

- that I have a contractual agreement with the artist who owned or drew my arts and pixels.

- that I paid dearly for everything using hard-earned virtual golds or goods.

- that they didn't experience having some crazy guy stalking on their collections.

Ever since I started posting my arts over at Facebook profile, this guy wasn't ashamed to tell me that he will download everything. By what right does he have to do that? I seriously do not comprehend his desire to do so as they are solely my chars. I'd seen so many lovely arts all over the art shops but I never bothered to download a single piece of them as they aren't mine.  You don't need to be 20, 30, or 80 to understand the protocol of when to take arts freely. There is a fine line between free arts and arts by ownership.

He is among one of the people who can be deemed as the great pretender.  On the surface, he tried to present himself as Mr. nice guy. Being an observant, I witnessed how he was as a person.  On one occasion,  right after I posted a new arts, everyone was going ooh and aah but not this guy.  He aberrantly look through all the details and first thing he noticed was the underwear of the arts (lol...zzzz!).  He can shoved his perversity right down to his throat nor does he needed to dwell on his divergent opinions.

It was unfortunate that it took me months before realizing the darker side of this guy. I guess no one will ever know the true persona of each characters as we only see what was being presented on the facet but not what was behind it. He is a guy by the by and yet he isn't someone extraordinarily enough who think he have all the privileges to start putting things on a personal level.

Good riddance you crap.