THE JADED MIND OF KELLER

Feb 14, 2013

Veggiegirl | Coffeelove | Kuu | hanziel at WLO was one of the few girls I most inclined to believe could be my friends beyond the realm of WLO. I knew her as someone who can trash talk her way just to point out her reasoning. Being the civil girl I am, I overlooked that fact and still welcome her as my friend. Little did I know she was doing some unpleasant thing behind my back.  

Roughly a year ago, she bought Fatal Blow Quest from me and paid me a *fake* pegasus. I maneuvered 4 characters including hers all on my own. I used my own food, glazes and potatoes. But I didn't mind this at all since I was more excited to have the pegasus than pulling on so much weight and effort to finish the whole quest.

* proof of her lies *
I started to use training tickets and pots to quickly levelled my pegasus. Even used about 2 alts to scroll it. It wasn't until my new pet reached level 73 that I started to notice the low statistic. I searched the forum to see the base stat of pegasus and discovered there were 2 kinds of pegasus in the game. The genuine one that comes with high base stat and the fake one with low base stat.

I didn't confront her right away as I wanted to know how she acquired the pegasus. But even before I discovered the truth, I already felt a subtle warning on my head about who  Keller really was. A friend whispered in my ear that Keller bought the pegasus voucher for only 300K from a shop. When I asked her where she got the pegasus, she said she won it from an IM pet egg. I don't understand the need for her to lie. When she saw my notes posted at Facebook-Oasis group about the incidence, that was when she apologized.

Alright, so I forgave her. Small thing. Only wasted some pots, training tickets and doing 13 pet scroll quests for each alts. She didn't drop any sweats anyway only mine. Swell...no big deal. I could still survive doing the quests and buying training tickets again.

About 7, 8 months ago, she borrowed my lover's bouquet.  I thought she will return it after a week but no, she didn't bother to return it at all. I asked her only once about it and she started to make up some crap story. She said her friend, Ryan, was training her char and she can't return the bouquet yet. WLO is such a small world that she didn't think I don't know who this Ryan is.

How little this Keller knows about me. Doesn't she know I have a strong instinct? I already sensed that she sold my bouquet many months ago and yet,  I still gave her that chance to return a new one to me on her own will. It never happened. Does she think it was a gift and she was perfectly free to sell it? Lady, that bouquet is not yours and you have absolutely no right to sell it.

Her friend, Ryan (Quezacolt), defended her all the way. Saying she was already upset and that I shouldn't be too hard on her. Excuse me!!! when was a time was I ever been hard on her??? Why don't he ask around and see if I had ever been an annoyance to anyone? I had always been truthful, polite and gracious to her as well as to others. Ryan insisted this is just a game. How fickle minded this Ryan can be. His statement was such a bad excuse to safeguard his friend and please, that's probably the oldest cliche I heard time and time again.


Keller's actions on both accounts were already enough for me to be more cynical. She shared confidences with me and I never spilled one word because I'm a darn good friend who knows how to keep secrets. This Keller may not mean any harm but she is old enough to understand the propriety of what is wrong and what is right.

After 2 days, she returned the bouquet accompanied with a long notes. She said she bought the bouquet for 35 million gold. Does friendship only cost 35 million? I told Ryan I didn't care whether she return it or not. I could easily get a new one without betraying or lying or causing havoc to friends.

I never played games with anyone nor involved in cheating, hacking or lying. I wasn't brought up in this world to be a scumbag. My principles refused to give in to fool with anyone even on this insane, virtual world. But this really isn't about me. This is about how we judged a player based on their actions. How naivete we can be when it comes to friendship.

The bottom line of this post is to let people know to stop being so trusting. If they can do something fishy in the game, it is tantamount to seeing a reflection of who they are really in real life.  We are all shadowed by the looks of our characters, the items we have and the statistic of our characters and pets that people forsake to see the underlying persona.

At the moment, I couldn't look straight at her in-game without seeing how selfish and a fraud she is. She will do anything...anything for the sake of making her characters look *cute* and *fashionable.* Who cares about being cute and fashionable when your personality and attitude sucks? My chatterbox is up and open for anyone who wish to comment or share further their experiences with the keller. You can't put down a good, honest soul. Until then, enjoy!

PS: Upon the request of Tali, I removed the real picture and name of the above (albeit I have the right to defame her since this is my blog)


PPS: I admit I taunted her when I commented on a friend's wall about her *current get-up* The Keller is short in the brain department or something. She thought spending 35 million gold was enough to bring her to salvation. Geez....

PPPS: Apparently, a girl who quit WLO 4 years ago came back and joined my guild. Unbeknownst to her knowledge on my current conflict with this Keller trash, she started to relay what this retard did to her. I wasn't surprised to hear her story. The Keller has always been jealous of other girls and possessive of her so-called "WLO boyfriend." And yea, I also know what she did to another girl at Sanctuary before and even pretending to be the innocent party. And the defame continues...