STEREOTYPED AT WLO

Sep 9, 2011

In retrospect with my past association with the people I met at Wonderland Online, there are quite a few of them who seems to be labeled as a typical stereotypes...consciously or unconsciously.  I am no different and certainly have my flaws. But there are situation wherein I find their theatrics ridiculously nonsensical.

They like to be complimented in every way possible however futile it is. They only get things into the groove by relying on someone else. They like to be the center of the attention and rise to the occasion when all eyes are on them. If things didn't turned out the way they like, they either go sulking, dropped what they were doing and yes...start on an "emo" tirade.

"No one is helping me," "No one cares for me," "No one remembers me"  are some of the typical phrases I'd been hearing.  The latest cliche I heard from within the wall of my guild "no one miss me."  Coming from the mouth of someone who stayed far longer than anyone else in the guild at WLO, this is certainly something that the person should reflect upon. In the realm world of WLO, it is always better to simplify rather than going out of your way to go through this "emo" in great diversity.

Regardless, there will always be an exception. There will be people who will be well remembered, who will be cared for, who will be dearly missed and such. It is how we carry ourselves all throughout our WLO life that will be judged upon.  If you know your worth as a person, I don't think we need to start being a stereotype.


"I don't need to live under a stereotype to be happy...unknown"