ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

Sep 11, 2011
This is  a fitting title for a Saudi Arabian boy who never ceased to scream out his gold. He goes by the name of "Fawaz" at WLO.  By irony, he confessed to being a hacker and according to him...for a reason. I would suggest he go back to primary school and start reading up on the meaning of "hacker." A hacker is tantamount to doing a real life crimes. There be no exception to hacker. You hacked once and you will lose the respect of your comrades. No matter how noble your true purposes in hacking was.

Based on my previous conversation with him, there was nary a day that he never stop bragging about how his Daddy will buy him in-game points. He complained that everyone only likes him for what he have. He accused anyone of using him and shameless to criticize at length. A clear classic case of a highly egocentric syndrome. Emotional, dramatic and erratic at times.

It is unfortunate to see how many of the young girls at WLO were being lured by him. They sees him as someone who is caring, kind and helpful. Despite laying down all the things he did in the past, they stubbornly refused to see the truth of it all.  As the leader of Oasis, 2 girls from my guild were spell bounded by him. I am done with reprimanding them and can only feel sorry for them in the end.

How much is a gold worth for him if he thinks its one way to buy friendship and love? I used to be his friends, but no more. He came down on me with his own drama and I gave him a good kick as a revenge.  I never regretted losing him as a friend as he is not worth any ounce of it. My dear boy, you are not glittering in my eyes. You are rusty till the end if you will not start growing up.


"Nothing Gold Can Stay...Robert Frost"